Every day many people receive dubious calls that claim to be from their bank or other institution, but scammers are becoming increasingly cunning. In fact, you could be scammed through the phone, a text message or someone at your door.
How can you protect yourself? To start, follow these recommendations:
• Do not send money or personal information in response to an unexpected request, be it via text message, phone call, or email.
• Avoid using easy to identify passwords; use a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols, and change your passwords often.
• Create a good policy that helps protect your company and avoid security situations that can seriously affect the company.
• Take a tour of the business and review emergency exits and evacuation mechanisms.
• Be prepared for all events, prevention is the best weapon for your business to be safe and secure.
If you want to know more about how to protect your business, contact a Valle Insurance professional 208-505-0108 | 5680 E Franklin Rd. Suite 225 #Nampa, ID 83687 | www.myvallegroup.com/en/insurance/